IF YOU FOLLOW THE PROGRAMME IT REALLY, REALLY, REALLY DOES WORK
You can order your Recovery Program right now by just clicking on the button below
The Freedom from Fear Recovery Program
To You I Say This
I have spent over 28 years helping sufferers recover from their symptoms of anxiety and I take the work I do very seriously. My conscience would not have allowed me to record this program if I thought for one moment I couldn’t show you the way to complete recovery.
When practiced, the way I teach, this method WORKS!
Available Now for the first time world-wide a simple non-clinical program for sufferers of:
|10 Tape or 8 CD format||USD $229.00|
|MP3 CD Format||USD $159.00|
|Digital Download (as MP3's)||USD $129.00|
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Attacks
- Nervous Fatigue
- Obsessions (OCD)
The only reason why you have not recovered is because NO ONE HAS SHOWN YOU HOW TO.
I know you will ALWAYS fear that which you do not understand and understanding the state you are in is the first requirement before your journey to recovery can begin. My program gives you that understanding and the tools needed to help you travel YOUR journey to recovery.
Think of the following benefits:
- No Appointments to make.
- No Medication to take.
- If on medication. The program will help you come off it with support from your prescriber.
- Ideal for those who can not travel or for those who live in remote areas
- You can turn to your program anytime for ongoing reassurance and help.
- No ongoing costs (one payment only).
- My program has been used by past clients with excellent results.
- You will have immediate access to the Freedom from Fear Recovery Forum (click here for details)
Recorded on 8 CD's, 10 audio cassette tapes or 1x MP3 CD with over nine hours running time. Presented and sent in your own personal CD / audio tape folder. Also available to download. This program has been professionally recorded at our studios, is non-clinical, simple to understand and, most important of all, it REALLY WORKS.
Results may vary depending on the individual sufferer’s input into the program.